IQon has successfully operated in Canberra and surrounding regions since 1986. During this time, IQon has developed robust management systems and attained building accreditations as noted below:
IQon Corporate Management System which details for the company how its systems are implemented and controlled on each project;
- Quality Management System certified to ISO9001:2008;
- WHS/OHS Management System certified to AS/NZS 4801:2001;
- Environmental Management System certified to AS/NZS 140001:2004;
- Australian Government Building and Construction WHS Accreditation Scheme issued by the Federal Safety Office;
- Secure Local Jobs Code;
- ACT Builders Licence – Class A;
- ACT Government Prequalification – Contractor – Certificate No PQCC022;
- ACT Government Prequalification – Agent – Certificate No PQCA006;
- Jobpac, a web based total financial accounting system that integrates all projects with the Company’s accounts;
- RebHub – web based documentation management control systems which record all correspondence, drawings, specification etc distributed between all related project parties; and
- Complete suite of relevant insurances to fully cover its operations and
At IQon, our top down culture of Leadership, Reliability and Expertise ensures that our team know what is required.
We lead our teams through pro-active consultation along the path and correct performances by all participants as required to achieve the Safe, Quality Production standards set for our projects.
Our team has worked with many of the region’s top government and institutional organisations since 1986.
Combined we have over 100 years’ experience that will ensure our clients, staff and stakeholder achieve agreed outcomes.MEET THE TEAM