CONTRACT VALUE: $140M
Centrelink appointed IQon as its Project Director and Superintendent for this major office development in Tuggeranong ACT. Iqon managed and led a team of construction industry professionals to work with and for Centrelink from inception to completion of the project, inclusive of tenancy fitout and occupation.
Tasks undertaken by Iqon were;
- assistance in the development of Project Brief;
- concept designs and sketch planning;
- prepare financial modelling and cost planning;
- assist in the development of documents for the calling of submissions from developers for the design and construction of the Base Building;
- the evaluation of submissions, the design and documentation of the tenancy fitout;
- the preparation of Evidence to be submitted to the PWC related to the fitout
- discussions with authorities having jurisdiction over the works;
More tasks undertaken:
- the implementation of reviews, quality audits, testing and commissioning related to the design, documentation and construction of the base building;
- the tendering and superintendence of the tenancy fitout works;
- the general project management and administration of the project;
- and assistance in regard to leasing matters and the development of leasing conditions for the Base Building between the building owner and Centrelink.